200-hour Integral Yoga Teacher Training – Online
October 15, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - January 17, 2021 @ 5:30 pm
with Swami Arivananda, E-RYT 500, Marc Mukunda Morozumi, E-RYT 500, CMT, Swami Priyaananda, E-RYT 500 and Amrita Sandra McLanahan, M.D.
OCTOBER 15, 2020 – JANUARY 17, 2021
The Integral Yoga® 200-hour Teacher Training – Online at Satchidananda Ashram–Yogaville provides a strong foundation for personal and spiritual development, a space for nurturing your own practice, and the skills necessary to become a knowledgeable Yoga teacher.
This comprehensive online Yoga teacher certification is a 12 week-long program consisting of 200 class hours. The training will take a break for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.
You will learn to teach each portion of the Integral Yoga Level I class, including asana (Yoga poses), deep relaxation, pranayama (breathing practices), chanting, and meditation. Students will be responsible for additional sadhana (meditation and Hatha Yoga practice) hours each week.
Additionally, you will explore:
- Classes in a vegetarian diet
- Instruction in basic anatomy and physiology
- Chanting instruction—for personal practice and class settings
- Raja Yoga (the science of the mind and yogic lifestyle)
- Jnana Yoga (the study of Self-inquiry)
- Bhakti Yoga (the path of devotion; including chanting, worship, and self-surrender)
- Karma Yoga (the practice of selfless service)
- Conducting and publicizing classes
- Tuesdays at 6–9 pm
- Thursdays at 6–9 pm
- Sundays at 9:30 am–12:30 pm and 1:30–5:30 pm
- One Saturday class on December 5 at 9:30 am–12:30 pm and 1:30–5:30 pm
All Times in EDT
There will be a break during the holidays on November 26, 29, and December 24, 27, 31.
Upon request, Swami Arivananda will be available for tutoring and individual questions during that time.
You will have access to the video recordings for 8 weeks after the program ends.
Applicants should be regular practitioners of Hatha Yoga for at least six months, preferably one year. Applicants should be familiar with the Integral Yoga style of Hatha practice. If not, you can click here to purchase a DVD of the Level 1 class led by Swami Satchidananda. There is also a YouTube video available of the Level 1 class. Please note that participants will need a strong internet connection and a device larger than a phone to participate in the classes.
Graduates receive a diploma certifying them to teach Integral Yoga Level 1 classes and are awarded 200 Yoga Alliance hours.
Approximate Cost: $ 2400