Advanced Integral Yoga Teacher Training – Online
May 19 @ 9:00 am - December 12 @ 12:00 pm
with Swami Asokananda, E-RYT 500 and Letícia Padmasri, M.A., E-RYT 500, C-IAYT, YACEP
MAY 19 – DECEMBER 12, 2021
One week per month: Wed., Fri., Sat., and Sun.
Take your Yoga practice and teaching skills to the next level with the Advanced Integral Yoga Teacher Training course.
The Advanced Integral Yoga Hatha Teacher Training enables you to expand your teaching skills by learning how to instruct advanced classes and finding ways to take simple, basic asanas to a deeper and more subtle level—this is what truly makes a practice “advanced.”
Topics covered in this training include:
- More advanced asanas (postures) and variations, including inversions and arm balancing poses
- Advanced study, theory, and practice of pranayama (breathing exercises), as well as bandhas (body locks) and kriyas (cleansing practices)
- Guidance on how to safely introduce advanced practices
- Additional study and immersion in Raja Yoga
- Study and guidance on how to integrate koshas (layers of the Self), Patanjali’s Ashtanga (Eight Limbs of Yoga), and meditation into your teaching and personal practice
There will be time to share experiences and new ideas and to address challenges that you may have encountered in teaching or in your personal practice. In Yogaville’s peaceful, supportive environment, you will further your own growth by deeply exploring the science of Yoga.
Live sessions with Swami Asokananda and Letícia Padmasri one week per month on Wednesday and Friday at 9 am–12 pm, Saturday at 8 am–12 pm and 2–5 pm, and Sunday at 9 am–12 pm and 2–5 pm ET.
Approximate Cost: $1950