- This event has passed.
Balancing Your Practice – Online
February 27 @ 10:00 am - February 28 @ 11:30 am
with Reverend Sam Rudra Swartz, IYM, E-RYT 200, RCYT, YACEP
FEBRUARY 27 – 28, 2021
Struggling to stay motivated, consistent, and balanced in your Yoga practice? Join Rev. Sam Rudra Swartz for an exploration of different aspects of Yoga and discover how to establish a regular and inspiring personal sadhana (practice) at home.
Each session of this online workshop will focus on a path of Yoga to assist you in finding which elements of yogic practice resonate most with you. Learn how to develop and deepen a daily practice that is suited to your own personal temperament and preferences.
During this online workshop, you will explore:
- Raja Yoga, the eight-limbed path of Yoga that outlines how to control the mind through ethical practices, Hatha Yoga, and more
- Bhakti Yoga, the Yoga of devotion, including practices of chanting, scripture study, and prayer
- Meditation techniques for developing concentration
Live sessions with Rev. Rudra on Saturday at 10–11:30 am and 1:30–3 pm and Sunday at 10–11:30 am ET.
You will have access to the video recordings for 8 weeks after the program ends, until April 25.
In addition, you will have access to the Ashram’s Live Hatha Yoga classes at 5 pm ET, recorded Ashram meditations, and inspiring talks with Sri Swami Satchidananda. You will also have access to an online social community to connect and communicate with other participants about this course.
Continuing Education (CE) Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 4.5 contact hours.
You can input your contact hours using your YA login information.
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate with your program’s total contact hours for a $10 fee (free for IYTA members.) For more information, email [email protected].
Approximate Cost: $95