- This event has passed.
Letting Go is Easier When You Know How – Online
February 27 @ 10:00 am - February 28 @ 4:00 pm
with Mitra Somerville, RYT 500
FEBRUARY 27 – 28, 2021
Many of us are holding onto detrimental beliefs, behaviors, and emotions that are no longer serving us. This can lead to stress, unhappiness, and dysfunction in our lives.
During this online workshop, let go of these obstacles by:
- Learning how to release unresolved negative emotions
- Identifying and releasing limiting or negative beliefs, attitudes, and actions
- Becoming the witness rather than engaging in the drama
- Dissolving deep-seated conditioning and control issues received from parents
- Forgiving others and ourselves
- Deepening your prayer and meditation
As we let go, our inner peace and joy naturally arise. We feel more loving and it is easier to hear our inner voice. We are more at ease and our health improves. The skills you will learn in this workshop are life-changing.
Live sessions with Mitra on Saturday and Sunday at 10 am–12 pm and 2–4 pm ET.
You will have access to the video recordings for 8 weeks after the program ends, until April 25.
In addition, you will have access to the Ashram’s Live Hatha Yoga classes at 5 pm ET, recorded Ashram meditations, and inspiring talks with Sri Swami Satchidananda. You will also have access to an online social community to connect and communicate with other participants about this course.
Continuing Education (CE) Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 8 contact hours.
You can input your contact hours using your YA login information.
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate with your program’s total contact hours for a $10 fee (free for IYTA members.) For more information, email [email protected].
Approximate Cost: $140