Meditation and Movement – Online
July 25 @ 11:00 am - July 26 @ 11:00 am
with Trace Sahaja Bonner, E-RYT 500
JULY 25 – 26, 2020
Meditation is a skill we develop over time to bring our hearts and minds back to a centered space.
In this online workshop, experience a joy-based weekend that explores both meditation and movement as a way to get back to a centered space, and connect to our inner wisdom. Learn modern and ancient foundational tools of meditation that allow inspiration and insight to arise. And, spend the weekend looking at the movement of the body and breathwork as ways to bring our hearts and minds into alignment with our highest Self.
This online workshop will include:
- Basic principles of meditation and how it can benefit our lives
- Gentle asana flow to open our hearts and prepare for seated meditation
- Mindful Vinyasa flows with variations with the breath and mantras to heighten a meditative experience
- Pranayama (breathing practices) with focused attention to bring positive change in our daily lives
Live sessions with Sahaja:
Saturday: 11 am–1 pm; 2–4 pm
Sunday: 9–11 am
All times in EDT
In addition, you will have access to the Ashram’s Live Hatha Yoga classes at 5 pm, recorded Integral Yoga Hatha classes, meditations, and an inspirational talk. You will also have access to an online social community to connect and communicate with other participants about this course.
Continuing Education (CE) Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 6 contact hours.
You can input your contact hours using your YA login information.
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate with your program’s total contact hours for a $10 fee (free for IYTA members.) For more information, email [email protected].
Approximate Cost: $75 – $108