Open Your Heart: A Bhakti Yoga and Creativity Immersion—Online
August 22 @ 10:30 am - August 23 @ 12:30 pm
with Sean Johnson, E-RYT 500
AUGUST 22 – 23, 2020
In this online workshop, join critically acclaimed spiritual music artist Sean Johnson for a Bhakti Yoga immersion. Sing your heart out, tap into your inner poet, and rejoice in the awakening of your unique voice and creativity during this heart-opening weekend.
Are you yearning for creative inspiration that reinvigorates your spirit? This online retreat is an invitation to drink from the life-giving well of Bhakti Yoga, the Yoga of the heart.
Sean will create a safe and invigorating space for you to:
- Tune your being with singing meditation, kirtan chanting, and song
- Explore your own life journey more deeply through interactive storytelling, mythology, coloring, and journaling
- Merge your physical and emotional consciousness with heart-centered Vinyasa Yoga practice
- Spark a romance with life itself and explore the love poetry of the Bhakti Yoga tradition
Live sessions with Sean on Saturday 10:30 am–12:30 pm and 2–4 pm and Sunday 10:30 am–12:30 pm.
You will also have access to the Ashram’s Live Hatha Yoga classes at 5 pm and access to an online social community to connect and communicate with other participants about this course.
Continuing Education Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 6 contact hours. You can input your contact hours using your YA login information.
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate with your program’s total contact hours for a $10 fee (free for IYTA members.) For more information, email [email protected].
Approximate Cost: $90 – $125