Raja Yoga Teacher Training – Online
January 26 @ 6:00 pm - May 15 @ 6:00 pm
with Swami Karunananda, E-RYT 500 and Swami Priyaananda, E-RYT 500
JANUARY 26 – MAY 15, 2021
Module 1 (6 weeks): Jan. 26-Mar. 6, 2021
Module 2 (6 weeks): Apr. 6-May 15, 2021
Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays
For Yoga teachers and health professionals
Enrich your teaching and personal practice with Raja Yoga – Online, the science of meditation based on self-mastery. Raja Yoga presents the philosophy and psychology of Yoga in a systematic way, guiding one to greater peace and balance in life and spiritual realization.
The entire world is yearning for peace. The one enduring solution is to experience peace in our own hearts and then express it in our lives. Raja Yoga provides a comprehensive approach to attain that goal that addresses all aspects of life: physical, mental, social and spiritual. It is a pathway to freedom from all sorrow, suffering, and delusion. It is a means to actualize your inner potential for greater health, happiness, and fulfillment in life.
Raja Yoga Teacher Training – Online provides a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in these subtle and profound teachings and learn how to skillfully share them with others.
The curriculum includes:
- An in-depth exploration of the Yoga Sutras
- Instructions on how to incorporate the teachings into daily life
- Opportunities to deepen your Hatha Yoga, pranayama and meditation practice
- Training in answering questions and leading discussions
- Syllabus for teaching a seven-week Raja Yoga course
- Tuesdays 6–9 pm
- Thursdays 6–9 pm
- Saturdays 11 am–1 pm and 3–6 pm EDT
Attendance at all sessions is required.
Daily meditation practice for at least six months and a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training certification that includes an introductory Raja Yoga course.
Continuing Education (CE) Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 165 contact hours.
You can input your contact hours using your YA login information.
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate with your program’s total contact hours for a $10 fee (free for IYTA members.) For more information, email [email protected].
- Integral Yoga 300-hour: 165 hours towards RYT 500 designation
- Yoga Therapy: This is one of the required modules to become certified as an Integral Yoga Therapist
Approximate Cost: $1750