Relax into the Holidays with Restorative Yoga – Online
December 2 @ 10:00 am - December 16 @ 12:00 pm
with Satya Greenstone, E-RYT 500, C-IAYT
DECEMBER 2 – 16, 2020
Wednesdays, Dec. 2, 9, and 16
10 am–12 pm EDT
During the holidays, we are often preoccupied with the season’s hustle and bustle.
In this online workshop, experience deep relaxation and rejuvenation during a time period when it’s needed most. Restorative Yoga places your body in gentle, supported asanas (poses) with the use of props, allowing your mind to truly let go. Restorative Yoga is a simple, effective antidote to stress, tension, and anxiety.
Recharge your batteries for the season with a body at rest and a calm mind, in order to experience the peace within.
This online workshop offers:
- Complete instruction in gentle restorative poses
- Balanced sequences of Restorative Yoga
- Yoga practices for stress management, relaxation, and rejuvenation
- Gentle poses that enhance the breathing capacity
- Simple poses for everyday practice
- Healing aspects of Restorative Yoga
Since the poses are supported by props, they can be held effortlessly for an extended period of time. This results in a state of deep relaxation, where the innate intelligence of the body becomes balanced and the entire system returns to its natural state. The supported poses are also beneficial during times of major life changes, stress, crises, or when recovering from an illness or injury.
Live sessions with Satya on Wednesdays at 10 am–12 pm EDT.
In addition, you will have access to the Ashram’s Live Hatha Yoga classes at 5 pm, recorded Ashram meditations, and inspiring talk with Sri Swami Satchidananda. You will also have access to an online social community to connect and communicate with other participants about this course.
You will have access to the video recordings for 8 weeks after the program ends, until February 10, 2021.
Continuing Education (CE) Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 6 contact hours.
You can input your contact hours using your YA login information.
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate with your program’s total contact hours for a $10 fee (free for IYTA members.) For more information, email [email protected].
Approximate Cost: $108 – $145