Strengthen Your Container with the Chakras – Online
January 30 @ 10:00 am - January 31 @ 5:00 pm
with Karla Helbert, LPC, E-RYT 200, YACEP, C-IAYT
JANUARY 30 – 31, 2021
Discover the power of your sacred energetic centers, the chakras, to help you strengthen your emotional container and move through life-altering, painful events. Explore your chakras with guided meditations, visualizations, journaling, art, movement, and sharing with like-minded spiritual seekers. This program is for people who are facing challenges of all kinds, including grief, trauma, and loss.
Designed to support you on your personal journey toward a natural state of wholeness, this online workshop will assist you in exploring the deep wisdom held in your energetic body.
In this program, you will:
- Learn about your chakra system and how each energy center is impacted by traumatic events
- Practice techniques to strengthen and maintain balance of your energy body
- Engage in ritual to acknowledge divinity and strengthen conscious connection with your chakras
The ultimate teaching of Yoga is that you are whole and perfect as you are, in pain, joy, peace, and grief. Our chakra system works to support that realization and helps us maintain balance through even the most chaotic of times.
Live sessions with Karla on Saturday and Sunday at 10 am–12 pm and 3–5 pm ET.
You will have access to the video recordings for 8 weeks after the program ends, until March 28.
In addition, you will have access to the Ashram’s Live Hatha Yoga classes at 5 pm ET, recorded Ashram meditations, and inspiring talk with Sri Swami Satchidananda. You will also have access to an online social community to connect and communicate with other participants about this course
Continuing Education (CE) Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 8 contact hours.
You can input your contact hours using your YA login information.
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate with your program’s total contact hours for a $10 fee (free for IYTA members.) For more information, email [email protected].
Approximate Cost: $125