Take Back Your Power – Online
December 5 @ 10:00 am - December 12 @ 4:00 pm
with Swami Vidyananda, E-RYT 500, C-IAYT
DECEMBER 5 – 12, 2020
Saturday, Dec. 5 and 12, 2020
10 am–12:30 pm and 2–4 pm ET
Yoga can teach you to reclaim your inner power and peace in a rapidly changing world. In this online workshop, you will learn simple Yoga tools to build resilience, release stress, and find strength in the midst of confusion.
It often feels like the world is out of balance and seeing the news can create feelings of helplessness and hopelessness. Yoga can help you know when and how to act, and how to conserve your energy to be an effective agent for positive change in the world.
This workshop will include:
- Easy Yoga stretches and relaxation techniques to help reduce anxiety and exhaustion
- Comfortable breathing techniques for portable stress release
- Simple mental attitudes to maintain your inner balance
- Tips to help let go of the day and get a good night’s sleep
Live sessions with Swami Vidyananda on Saturdays from 10 am–12:30 pm and 2–4 pm ET.
In addition, you will have access to the Ashram’s Live Hatha Yoga classes at 5 pm ET, recorded Ashram meditations, and inspiring talks with Sri Swami Satchidananda. You will also have access to an online social community to connect and communicate with other participants about this course.
You will have access to the video recordings for 8 weeks after the program ends, until Feb. 6, 2021.
Continuing Education (CE) Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 9 contact hours.
You can input your contact hours using your YA login information.
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate with your program’s total contact hours for a $10 fee (free for IYTA members.) For more information, email [email protected].
Approximate Cost: $ 108 – $ 145