Benefits of Membership
The Integral Yoga Teachers Association is a membership association open to all Integral Yoga teachers. Its mission is to provide mutual support and spiritual fellowship, to share information and to conduct on-going training and guidance.
Enhance access to Integral Yoga Sangha worldwide:
- Be listed in the Integral Yoga Teachers Association directory (in print and online)
- Quarterly newsletter (4 issues per year): Stay connected with your sangha and the latest in Integral Yoga through articles by Sri Gurudev, Master Sivananda, and an illustrious host of teachers. Members can obtain back issues of the Newsletter electronically from the IYTA website. Download an example of one of our Newsletters. Only IYTA members have full access to the Newsletter Archives.
- IYTA on Facebook and IYTA Forum on Yahoo Groups: Communicate, learn and share with other Integral Yoga Teachers via social networking. The IYTA Facebook page is an open group for Integral Yoga teachers, while the Forum is closed to current IYTA members only.
- Access to low cost teachers liability insurance: Full-time and part-time Integral Yoga teachers are eligible for discounted specialized liability insurance for yoga teachers.
Tools to support you as a Yoga teacher:
Programs, Teacher Training, retreat and guest stay discounts for IYTA members:
- Integral Yoga Teacher Training programs – 5% off (Yogaville, New York, and San Francisco)
- Integral Yoga programs, retreats and guest stays – 10% off
- Discounts on Living Yoga Training (LYT) and Support Staff Opportunities
CDs, DVDs, Books, Magazines, Clothing, and other Yoga product Discounts for IYTA members:
- Integral Yoga Distribution – 43% off
- Shakticom – Integral Yoga Multimedia – 15% off
- Discount at Yogaville bookstores and gift shops – 10% off
- Integral Yoga Magazine – 10%
- $41 off the cover price for a yearly subscription to Yoga Journal
- Clothing Discounts with Swadeshi Yoga (25%) and Jala Clothing (20%)