Integral Yoga 300-hour Program Leading to RYT 500
The Integral Yoga® 300-hour Program allows you to decide how, when, and where to train. It offers options tailored to your interests and needs so that you can get your RYT 500 designation as easily as possible.
To ensure a strong foundation, it is required that your 300 hours of study include either the Intermediate, Raja Yoga, or Meditation Teacher Training (TT). The remainder of your curriculum may be customized to meet your goals as a Yoga teacher. You can specialize in teaching Yoga to specific populations by choosing from our list of programs below.
Program Details & Requirments
What is included in the Integral Yoga® 300-hour Program?
Prerequisite: 200-hour Integral Yoga (IY) Teacher Training.
Teachers who have completed RYT 200-hour trainings from other traditions may also apply.
At least one of the following trainings is required:
Integral Yoga® Raja Yoga Teacher Training
Integral Yoga® Meditation Teacher Training
Integral Yoga® Advanced Teacher Training
Optional – Choose a combination of the following to complete the remaining 300 hours.
*Not all programs are held every year. All hours are an approximation. Upon enrollement the final hours are confirmed.
- Intermediate – 170 hours
- Raja Yoga – 165 hours
- Meditation – 105 hours
- Advanced – 170 hours
- Stress Management – 90 hours
- Restorative – Parts I & II – 100 hours
- Adaptive Yoga – 88 hours
- Accessible Yoga– 40 hours
- Beyond Basic TT – 80 hours
- Children’s Yoga TT – 95 hours
- Prenatal – 85 hours (at New York IYI)
- Postpartum – 22 hours (at New York IYI)
- Yoga for Labor and Birth -18 hours (at New York IYI)
- Gentle and Chair Yoga – 90 hours (at IYI San Francisco)
- Foundations of Integral Yoga Therapy – 50 hours
- Basics of Ayurveda – 50 hours
- Yoga of the Heart – 100 hours
- Foundations of Raja – 40 hours
- Healing Relationships – 30 hours
- Healing and Chakras – 30 hours (at IYI San Francisco)
- Yoga for the Special Child® – Parts I & II – 95 hours
Yoga for Cancer and Chronic Illness: YCat – 100 hours
- Yoga of Recovery® Module A & B – 100 hours
- Yoga for Teens Certification Program – 34 hours
- Yoga for Arthritis – 35 hours
- Kidding Around Yoga – 23 hours (at San Francisco IYI)
- Cardiac Medical Yoga – 100 hours
- Therapeutic Yoga – Parts I & II– 80 hours (at IYI San Francisco & New York IYI)
- The Human Body: Ease and Dis-ease – 64 hours
- Psychology and Mental Health – 50 hours
- Neuroscience, Yoga, and Mindfulness (Must Complete Full Course) – 45 hours (19 online)
- Bringing Yoga Therapy into Hospitals and Academia – 40 hours (23 online)