Integral Yoga 300-hour Program Leading to RYT 500
The Integral Yoga® 300-hour Program allows you to decide how, when, and where to train. It offers options tailored to your interests and needs so that you can get your RYT 500 designation as easily as possible.
To ensure a strong foundation, it is required that your 300 hours of study include either the Intermediate, Raja Yoga, or Meditation Teacher Training (TT). The remainder of your curriculum may be customized to meet your goals as a Yoga teacher. You can specialize in teaching Yoga to specific populations by choosing from our list of programs below.
Program Details & Requirments
What is included in the Integral Yoga® 300-hour Program?
Prerequisite: 200-hour Integral Yoga (IY) Teacher Training.
Teachers who have completed RYT 200-hour trainings from other traditions may also apply.
At least one of the following trainings is required:
Integral Yoga® Raja Yoga Teacher Training
Integral Yoga® Meditation Teacher Training
Integral Yoga® Advanced Teacher Training
Optional – Choose a combination of the following to complete the remaining 300 hours.
*Not all programs are held every year. Some programs are held at the Institutes of New York (IYINY) and San Francisco (IYISF)
- Intermediate – 170 hours
- Raja Yoga – 165 hours
- Meditation – 105 hours
- Advanced – 170 hours
- Stress Management – 90 hours
- Restorative – Parts I & II – 100 hours
- Adaptive Yoga – 88 hours
- Accessible Yoga– 30 hours
- Beyond Basic TT – 80 hours
- Children’s Yoga TT – 95 hours
- Prenatal – 85 hours (at New York IYI)
- Postpartum – 22 hours (at New York IYI)
- Labor and Delivery -18 hours (at New York IYI)
- Gentle and Chair Yoga – 90 hours (at San Francisco IYI)
- Foundations of Integral Yoga Therapy – 50 hours
- Basics of Ayurveda – 50 hours
- Yoga of the Heart – 100 hours
- Foundations of Raja – 40 hours
- Healing Relationships – 30 hours
- Healing and Chakras – 30 hours (at San Francisco IYI)
- Yoga for the Special Child® – Parts I & II – 95 hours
(at San Francisco IYI, New York IYI & Jai Vida Brazil)
- Yoga for Cancer and Chronic Illness: YCat – Part I – 90 hours
- Yoga of Recovery® Module A – 50 hours
- Yoga of Recovery® Module B – 50 hours
- Yoga for Teens Certification Program – 34 hours
- Yoga for Arthritis – 35 hours
- Kidding Around Yoga – 23 hours (at San Francisco IYI)
- Cardiac Medical Yoga – 100 hours
- Therapeutic Yoga – 40 hours (at San Francisco IYI & New York IYI)
- The Human Body: Ease and Dis-ease – 60 hours
- Psychology and Mental Health – 50 hours
- Neuroscience, Yoga, and Mindfulness – 45 hours (19 online)
- Bringing Yoga Therapy into Hospitals and Academia – 40 hours (23 online)