Advancing Beyond Basic Integral Yoga Teachers Training
Are you thinking of pursuing specialized teacher training, Yoga therapist training, or continuing your professional development? Would you like to get your RYT 500 with flexible options and expert guidance?
Integral Yoga offers a special program that lets you decide how, what, when, and where you want to train. This unique 300-hour Mentored Teacher Training Program offers options tailored to your interests and needs so you can get your RYT 500 as easefully as possible!
Ready to sign up? Download the registration form now, or continue reading for more information.
This program is open to graduates of Basic Teacher Training (TT) and provides:
- Individual, customized options for completing the additional 300 hours of teacher training required to apply for Yoga Alliance certification at the 500-hour level
- Upon completion, you will receive a gift certificate equal to 15% of the cost of the tuition for trainings you took at Yogaville during your mentorship program.
- Guidance from an experienced mentor, who will:
- Familiarize you with the Integral Yoga Academy’s curriculum and certification programs
- Customize your continuing education based on your own interests and professional aspirations
- Navigate the changing and sometimes confusing requirements of credentialing bodies for yoga teachers and therapists.
- Help you fulfill your teaching goals with confidence and efficiency
One of the most respected schools of Yoga teacher training in the world, Integral Yoga
maintains four Registered Yoga Schools (RYS®) with Yoga Alliance. Integral Yoga teacher training has been offered for more than 40 years, and there are over 5,000 Integral Yoga teachers worldwide.
In order to ensure a strong foundation in Integral Yoga teachings, it is required that your 300 hours of study include either Intermediate or Raja Yoga TT. While taking both Intermediate and Raja TT is recommended, the remainder of your curriculum may be customized under the guidance of your mentor, to meet your goals as a yoga teacher.
Integral Yoga is a pioneer as a healing modality in the west, and we offer programs that address special populations and common health challenges. Students can specialize in teaching yoga to specific populations by choosing from our listing of TTs and Therapeutic Yoga programs in the semi-annual Yogaville Program Guide. These listings include the approximate number of Yoga Alliance contact hours for which each program or TT is eligible.
When you attend an Integral Yoga Basic Hatha Yoga Teacher Training 200-hour certification course, you will have the opportunity to meet with a mentor who will guide you in selecting and scheduling your continued course of study. Teachers who have completed RYT 200 level trainings from other traditions may also apply to take our 300-hour Certification course.
For more information, contact our Continuing Education Coordinator at 434-969-3121, ext.177 or email@example.com.