200-hour Integral Yoga Teacher Training – Summer
June 13 @ 3:00 pm - July 11 @ 2:00 pm
with Satya Greenstone, E-RYT 500, C-IAYT
JUNE 13 – JULY 11, 2021
Gain a strong foundation for personal and spiritual development, a space for nurturing your own Yoga practice, and the skills necessary to become a knowledgeable Integral Yoga teacher.
This comprehensive Yoga teacher certification is a month-long residential program consisting of over 200 class hours. You will learn to teach each portion of the Integral Yoga Level I class, including asanas (Yoga poses), deep relaxation, pranayama (breathing practices), chanting, and meditation.
Additionally, you will explore:
- Classes about the benefits of a vegetarian diet
- Instruction in basic anatomy and physiology
- Chanting instruction—for personal practice and class settings
- Raja Yoga (the science of the mind and yogic lifestyle)
- Jnana Yoga (the study of Self-inquiry)
- Bhakti Yoga (the path of devotion; including chanting, worship, and self-surrender)
- Karma Yoga (the practice of selfless service)
- Conducting and publicizing classes
Applicants should be regular practitioners of Hatha Yoga for six months, preferably one year. Applicants should be familiar with the Integral Yoga style of Hatha practice. If not, you can click here to purchase a DVD of the Level 1 class led by Swami Satchidananda. There is also a YouTube video available of the Level 1 class.
If you have any questions, please contact the IY Academy at [email protected] or 434.969.3121 x153 before submitting your application and a non-refundable application fee.
Graduates receive a diploma certifying them to teach Integral Yoga Level 1 classes and are awarded 220 Yoga Alliance hours.
Shared Dormitory – $1775
Private Dormitory – $2705
LOTUS Guest House – $3185
Camp-Site – $1215
Approximate Cost: $2500