- This event has passed.
Advance Your Hatha Yoga Practice – Online
January 6 @ 9:00 am - January 27 @ 12:00 pm
with Satya Greenstone, E-RYT 500, C-IAYT
JANUARY 6 – 27, 2021
Wednesdays: Jan. 6, 13, 20, and 27
Start the year with Yoga! Advance and deepen your personal Hatha Yoga practice with this 4-week series guided by senior Integral Yoga teacher, Satya Greenstone.
Each workshop session will focus on different aspects of your Hatha Yoga practice: backbends, forward bends, inversions, twists, standing poses, Surya Namaskar (sun salutation), pranayama, and much more. Instructions and details for sequencing, alignment, variations, and modifications for individual needs will be clearly explained and practiced. Guidance for safely adding variety, challenge, and depth to your practice will inspire and build confidence in you. The weekly classes and group practice will refresh and motivate your personal home practice.
This online workshop includes:
- Essential daily practices
- Important detox poses
- Sequential steps for accomplishing challenging poses
- Deeper practices of Hatha Yoga: pranayama, Yoga Nidra, kriyas
- Guidelines, benefits, and necessity of developing a core practice
- Opportunities for personal guidance
Each week a video practice class will be available for your daily practice and review.
Live sessions with Satya on Wednesdays from 9 am–12 pm ET.
You will have access to the video recordings for 8 weeks after the program ends, until March 24.
In addition, you will have access to the Ashram’s Live Hatha Yoga classes at 5 pm ET and access to an online social community to connect and communicate with other participants about this course.
This series is open to all Yoga students who are comfortable and familiar with the Integral Yoga Hatha Level 1 practice or its equivalent.
Continuing Education (CE) Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 12 contact hours.
You can input your contact hours using your YA login information.
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate with your program’s total contact hours for a $10 fee (free for IYTA members.) For more information, email [email protected].org.
Approximate Cost: $ 120 – $ 160