- This event has passed.
Yoga of Devotion with Krishna Das — ONLINE
May 23 @ 2:00 pm - May 24 @ 9:30 pm
with Krishna Das
MAY 23 – 24, 2020
Join world-renowned musician Krishna Das in an online workshop filled with kirtan (chanting of sacred sounds). In this special concert and kirtan workshop, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in chanting holy mantras with the Grammy-nominated “rockstar of Yoga.”
Krishna Das takes time to share insights that he has gained on the spiritual path and to tell stories of his experiences in India. Join us each afternoon at 2– 4 pm for interactive discussions with Krishna Das including questions and answers from participants, to elevate your mind, relax your body, and open your heart!
In the evening, experience a live concert with Krishna Das from 8–9:30 pm Saturday and Sunday, where he will guide you in ancient chants, making the practice of chanting Divine mantras exciting and simple. A personable, down-to-earth presenter, he’s gifted at dispelling any beginner’s hesitation or fear and guiding everyone into lively, responsive chanting.
You will also enjoy:
- Morning talks with an Integral Yoga senior
- Inspirational videos with Sri Swami Satchidananda
- Meditation videos
- Recorded Hatha Yoga classes, as well as 5 pm LIVE Hatha Yoga classes each day
Continuing Education (CE) Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 7 contact hours.
You can input your contact hours using your YA login information.
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate with your program’s total contact hours for a $10 fee (free for IYTA members.) For more information, email [email protected].
I was blown away by Krishna Das—not just by his powerful, mesmerizing chanting but also by his presence and wisdom in the group workshops. He was like a Zen Master, lovingly slapping us all into beautiful awakening. — Casey Devi
I love KD’s music and listen to it all the time and yes, it was even better than expected. — Dorothy Sheuran
Approximate Cost: $ 125